Skip to main content

The Living Legends of Nonsense Thinking: Gang of Five

The real object behind the concept of Nonsense Thinking is not new. A few relatively unknown thinkers practiced it excessively in the last decade when I had the opportunity to meet them. But due to their urge to remain under profiled, the concept remained unknown. But today, when I have decided to take the pain to carry the idea to the public, I sincerely need the helping hands and blessings of these great minds. Many things that I am going to write are outcome of some mind boggling high level discussions with these legends at some point of time.

The Gang of five Great nonsense thinkers:

Mr. Chandan Sarma (Don’t know where has he disappeared)
Mr. Pranjal Gogoi
Mr. Santanu Bhattacharjee( Heard that he has returned to mainstream leaving nonsense thinking)
Mr. Mozahidur Abedin AND
The Great Mr. Riki Mudoi…………………………….

Guys , I need your help to make the ‘Nonsense Thinking’ revolution a reality…….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Djokovics I know

French Open 2012 4th Round Match. Novak Djokovic is two sets down against Seppi , but hardly any sign of stress could be seen in his face.  The almost invincible challenge brings out the best in a fighter , every time , like a lion waken up from slumber. He  had done it several times earlier, like any other fighting legend , rising from the ashes , returning from the abyss , again and again . Seppi hardly got a chance in the next three sets to close the match that looked so much of him , just remained a spectator of the greatness of a fighter , risen to the best to come back as strong as one could imagine.
Quarter Final . Djokovic against Tsonga. Tsonga two sets up against Novak and the fourth set into the tie breaks , an all time great match in the waiting. Novak denied Tsonga four match points to clinch away the Set. Tsonga could hardly believe it . It was as much a mental game as the techniques and power, and Novak overpowered the opponent denying a victory that looked so obvious.…

Pattern and Anti-pattern: ways of life

Life follows a pattern, a pattern from the set of a few trialed and tested patterns. We go to school, then to the college, get a degree , grab a job , get married , have kids and.... This was the pattern that I could see around in the lives of my parents, uncles and my cousins growing up with me. Following a pattern makes life simpler and easier whereas anti- patterns are interesting but challenging and sometimes painful.

My first introduction to anti-pattern was in the 2nd standard when fascinated by the pattern of the stories from my colorful storybook I started my first essay on “The Cow” as “ Once upon a time there was a cow...”. The big red cross decorated with a large potato on the first page of my essay note book made me realize one very important thing in life - Everything should not start with once upon a time ....

“The people who exercise derivatives of anti patterns are interesting”. This was the next impression that I had when I had grown up to around twelve-the guys who occ…

Love bite

She is absconding after taking away my one night’s sleep. I can hardly remember her face; it was pretty dark inside the room.

She was anonymous. I could not ask for her identity, she did not carry one.

She bared it all while she entered my bed room. Before I could understand anything, she got underneath my blanket. In no time she injected her poisonous love bite into my veins.

After three days, today I have been detected of malaria.

(Note: Guys, don’t worry, I am all right, this is completely made up)