Skip to main content

Please lift the helmet rule on 14th Feb

Recently, wearing helmets has been made compulsory in Bangalore. Many people really don’t like the idea because they think that it is their right to do whatever they want with their own heads. SUPERB ARGUMENT…But the aspect of the rule that has really disappointed me is something else. I have started to look upon the helmet as an unaesthetic burden and an enemy of love.

Explaining…..

1. This ugly round tin has taken away all the charm of a tight -lift-romantic ride. Now you need to have a microphone inside your helmet to talk to your girlfriend sitting behind you. Moreover, the possibility of experiencing the warmth and smoothness of her cheeks (while she tries to listen to your intentionally lowly uttered words) has come down to 0%-The half kilo bucket is in the middle now.

2. Think of the annoying, lazy, dusty, smoky, noisy traffic jams while going to the office. The only way to keep you motivated and to preserve the patience and energy for the works in the office (as per my understanding) is to look at the beautiful faces around. Now all the beautiful faces are inside some ugly round objects.

3. Remember: while going shopping, you normally used the second hand (of course the first one was busy carrying all the stuff that the lady had bought) to hold a soft hand walking by your side. Now you are holding a damm…HELMET.

4.Think of the most romantic(Expensive) candle light dinner with the most beautiful lady( Ehem…Ehem…)….and the ugly black bucket with 100 scratches occupying one third of the table…sucks….

With all the above arguments, I would like to request the concerned authority to lift the rule at least for the Valentine's Day.
(Despite all the above annoyance, I would like to thank the new rule for saving many lives on the streets…KUDOS.....).

Comments

Himanshu said…
Dude, I guess you have already given the solution to this problem. Buy a Auto Rickshaw. And last but not the least don't forget the directions straight[a], left[a]............

Cheers.
angshumala said…
Hi gurujee, thought wise .. it is a great and ofcourse a new one! Trust me , in my life i have seen the first Anti- hemlet campaginer speaking out so loud and clear. Guess , there is some story behind that .. i mean the episode of u buying a helmet must be one of the worstest saga that ever happend in the history of mankind!!! i can see the pain, and the angst, that forced you to write so much about it. My sympathies are with you..!!!!
sarita said…
boss i truly undrstand ur feelins n fully sympathies with U ....dats it..

by the way wat about the girlfrnds ... who r nt there in banglore... hope they always wntd there boyfrnds to wear the helmet..specialy on the D day..

AND I AM ONE OF THEM..SO THREE CHEERS FOR ALL THE....HELMETs IN THE WRLD...

P.S : hw about makin..compulsary..for the above boyfrnds...to wear it ALL TIME ..even in auto rikshaw ..hmmm gud one boss..
mridul said…
hi,
i tag this blog as the amazing one to read and enjoy!!!!!
y dont u update it!
keep up ur good work
...waiting some more stuff like this
@mridul : Thanks a lot for the inspiration man

Popular posts from this blog

The Djokovics I know

French Open 2012 4th Round Match. Novak Djokovic is two sets down against Seppi , but hardly any sign of stress could be seen in his face.  The almost invincible challenge brings out the best in a fighter , every time , like a lion waken up from slumber. He  had done it several times earlier, like any other fighting legend , rising from the ashes , returning from the abyss , again and again . Seppi hardly got a chance in the next three sets to close the match that looked so much of him , just remained a spectator of the greatness of a fighter , risen to the best to come back as strong as one could imagine.
Quarter Final . Djokovic against Tsonga. Tsonga two sets up against Novak and the fourth set into the tie breaks , an all time great match in the waiting. Novak denied Tsonga four match points to clinch away the Set. Tsonga could hardly believe it . It was as much a mental game as the techniques and power, and Novak overpowered the opponent denying a victory that looked so obvious.…

Love bite

She is absconding after taking away my one night’s sleep. I can hardly remember her face; it was pretty dark inside the room.

She was anonymous. I could not ask for her identity, she did not carry one.

She bared it all while she entered my bed room. Before I could understand anything, she got underneath my blanket. In no time she injected her poisonous love bite into my veins.

After three days, today I have been detected of malaria.

(Note: Guys, don’t worry, I am all right, this is completely made up)

Pattern and Anti-pattern: ways of life

Life follows a pattern, a pattern from the set of a few trialed and tested patterns. We go to school, then to the college, get a degree , grab a job , get married , have kids and.... This was the pattern that I could see around in the lives of my parents, uncles and my cousins growing up with me. Following a pattern makes life simpler and easier whereas anti- patterns are interesting but challenging and sometimes painful.

My first introduction to anti-pattern was in the 2nd standard when fascinated by the pattern of the stories from my colorful storybook I started my first essay on “The Cow” as “ Once upon a time there was a cow...”. The big red cross decorated with a large potato on the first page of my essay note book made me realize one very important thing in life - Everything should not start with once upon a time ....

“The people who exercise derivatives of anti patterns are interesting”. This was the next impression that I had when I had grown up to around twelve-the guys who occ…